An eclectic blend of traditional aesthetics and innovative design. Residence UPVC is a window and door system designed to authentically replicate classic 19th Century timber, found in heritage properties throughout the UK, with all the technological advances of modern composite UPVC material which is virtually maintenance free – no painting or staining required!
Residence UPVC has many bespoke options that can satisfy a broad spectrum of homes, from grand stately estates, through to Georgian and Victorian properties and homes of the present day. It has also been approved in many conservation areas.
Classic with a twist
The differences in the Residence systems are as follows:
R9 is mechanically jointed and sculptured to look like a traditional timber window internally. The depth of the window is 100mm from front to back.
R7 is based on a modern day window, but still flushed sash with the option of three internal glazing beads to personalise the style. The depth of the window is 75mm from front to back.
R2 is a clean, straight lined modern system with aesthetics usually found on aluminium windows. The depth of this window is 100mm from front to back.
RD Door Solutions
RD is a door solution for each Residence system. Whether you want to match with the Residence windows or choose an alternative system to distinguish the door differently, they all complement together perfectly.
- All Residence systems can accommodate 28mm double or 44mm triple highly efficient glazed units, achieving market leading thermal and acoustic performance.
- Residence UPVC achieves one of the highest classifications on the British Standard weather test due to its robust, thermally efficient 9 and 7 chamber designs.
- All systems achieve a certified window energy A++ WER
- High security performance as the glass is bonded to the sash and an internal glazing bead. All systems boast screw retention reinforcements meaning locks and hinges are secured firmly into position.
- Maintenance free UPVC with the added benefit of ‘easy clean’ rebates that are fully foiled to match the chosen internal colour of your window.
Personalise your Residence windows with one of the beautifully authentic monkey tail or pear drop designed handles for that real traditional appearance. For real character why not add a peg stay too?
Not what you are after? No drama, any of our Veka UPVC handles can be used instead.
With a choice of dummy butt hinges or working butt hinges as a bespoke option, it’s easy to retain the original timber window aesthetic or create a new feature. Both provide an authentic kerbside appearance in exquisite ironmongery. Working butt hinges have an added advantage of a perfectly clear opening, which can be an ideal solution for fire escape windows. Dummy butt hinges can be paired with modern egress and friction hinges.
Heritage Colour Scheme
A very diverse colour palette is at your disposal, consisting of an eclectic mix of authentic finishes covering a number of architectural styles. We can offer everything from timeless classics like Grained White to contemporary favourites such as Cotswold Green.
Make your windows and doors truly individual by selecting dual colours. Complement your interior designs by tailoring your internal colour by room and choose an external colour that creates the signature first impression to suit your exterior.